Cube 30 ATV
The Cube 30 ATV from Drive DeVilbiss International is an innovative, non-invasive volume-supporting ventilator. The Cube 30 ATV incorporates intuitive state-of-the-art functionality, allowing safe and easy application of the device in a homecare or clinical environment. With its unique trigger technology and target minute-volume algorithm, this ventilator optimizes therapy to meet individual patient requirements.
- The device includes a large 4.3 coloured screen display incorporating easy to use tile design menu screens for clear convenient user navigation.
- High sensitive flow based trigger detection with trigger failure auto-detect function.
- Contemporary volume assured pressure support which can be set based on breath-by-breath target volume or target minute volume.
- Extensive device alarm management, including on screen display alarm protocol.
- Swiss made turbine blower promising high quality performance for extended, reliable operation.
- Two independent adjustable ventilation settings allowing patients to change therapy mode for daytime and night time use.
- The Mask Check function ensures a correct ftting mask even before therapy starts. On screen values identify leakages in order for the mask to be adjusted and corrected.