We are currently looking to recruit a
Financial Analyst FP&A (m/f/d)
to join our Finance team in a fast-paced and growing business. The position is based in Germany, either Isny or Mannheim, but is very much part of an international team.
Your essential duties and responsibilities:
- Aid in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Aid in the preparation of the Quarterly Forecasts.
- Aid in the design / build of management reporting and dashboards.
- Provide analysis on Gross Margin.
- Provide account level variance commentary for SG&A.
- Aid in the preparation of materials used for the Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Other duties and ad hoc as assigned.
- Prior FP&A experience is a requirement. The candidate should be able to demonstrate budgeting and forecasting techniques.
- Advanced degree in Finance, MBA preferred.
- Must have strong MS Office with advanced Excel knowledge as well as ERP and financial systems knowledge.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the German and English language.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- An interesting and challenging position in a growing internationally active company.
- An attractive renumeration and excellent career opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- A friendly and innovative working atmosphere.
- 5 days / 40 hours per week; 30 days leave per year.
- Promotion of occupational qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application documents (preferably as a pdf file and no larger than 10 MB) along with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.